Pinterest is one of the popular and top social sites, even though it is not as possible as Facebook.
One unique feature that separates Pinterest from other social network sites is that it helps users to visually share images and videos to their boards and discover new interest from other users’ posts and boards.
With Pinterest, users can comment, like and re-pin their friend’s contents. You also have the ability to share pins on Facebook, Twitter and Email.
All these amazing things I just mentioned can be done right from your Pinterest account. However, you will have to login before you can gain access to them. Pinterest login is not a difficult process. There are many ways you can log into your Pinterest account.
You can log in Pinterest with Facebook, with your Google account, and with an email account. We will explore all these methods, with a specific focus on Pinterest login with Facebook.
Before we discuss Pinterest login with Facebook, let’s look at how to create Pinterest Account
How to Create a Pinterest Account on a Web Browser
- Go to Pinterest
- Sign Up – sign up with either your Facebook or Email that can link you to your Pinterest account. You can also use your google account.
- Create your Profile. Do this by creating a username and password.
- Create New Boards. Next, you will need to create a new board before you start pinning.
- Add pins – Finally, you can now use the “Pin it” button to add pin on your board.
How to Create a Pinterest on a mobile phone
- Open the Pinterest app
- Tap “Sign up with email. You may tap continue on Facebook and use your Facebook account to log in
- Type in your email address
- Tap the “ Next” button
- Type in a password
- Tap the “Next” button
- Then, enter your name and tap on the ‘Next’ button
- Next, enter your age and next to your gender
- Then, tap on the “Done” button
- Select at least 5 topics and type on the ‘Next’ button. Pinterest will begin to building your profile based on your selected interest.
Pinterest Login on Android
To log in to a Pinterest account kindly follow the steps given below:
- Open Pinterest app
- Type your email address into the box
- Click on the “Continue “ button
- Enter your Pinterest password
- Tap the “Log In” button. You are now signed in to your Pinterest account
Pinterest Login with Facebook
- Open Pinterest
- Tap “Continue with Facebook” button
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Tap “ Continue” button
Pinterest Login with Google Account
- Open Pinterest
- Tap “Continue with Google”
- Select a Google account
- Tap ‘Allow’ button
Pinterest Login With Email Only
- Open Pinterest with the URL www.pinterest.com.
- Tap on “Already a member? Log in”. you might just find “Log in”. it does not matter, just tap on it.
- Enter the email address you used n creating the account and your password.
Once you tap on login you would be logged in t your new Pinterest account.
Pinterest Login Problems – Fixed
If you’d tried to access your Pinterest account with your email and password but were unable to, this article may help. If you try to log in to your account using Facebook but are unable to do so, you may need to modify a few of the settings.
You can use the Facebook account to log in after making changes or adjusting the settings on the site.
Let’s see what changes you’ll need to make in order to access your Pinterest account.
Make sure you’re signed in to your Pinterest account using your Facebook account before logging in with it. Also, see if your Pinterest account is accessible through Facebook.
- Go to your account settings in the Facebook app.
- To the list of linked apps and websites, add Pinterest.
- That’s fantastic if you’ve already done it.
Pinterest Account troubleshooting
The first thing you will see settings is the email address you used to set up your account. If you’re having trouble logging in and have forgotten your email address, Pinterest can assist you.
To reset your password, go to pinterest.com/password/reset and enter your username, name, or any other email address you used to create the account. Your profile image will contain a hint. You can utilise this hint to change your password or sign back into your account.
Pinterest can email you a code that will let you set up a new password if you forget yours. By visiting pinterest.com/password/reset and checking your username, name, or email address, you can do a password change.
Then choose your account and look for a password reset email in your inbox.
Enter a new password by clicking the link in the email. You won’t be able to change your password to the one you have recently used.
I hope this article on Pinterest login with Facebook helps? You can also see how to login Instagram with Facebook